Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"DIEry"

Overall, today was quite an okay day, well...not too boring nor much exciting i guess...

It all started with me arriving late for my 215 class, and as usual, there's not even a small parking lot available nearby for my pathetic tiny kelisa =( And no choice, i've to park at the opposite of the school (Bukit Jambul Hill)! My 1st time ever parking over there! T___T I was so happy that time coz i thought the place at least acts like a consolation prize compare to having park at the hostel which require a lot of walking. But, then, I'm so WRONG!!!!!!

Entering into 215 was quite a shocking too, coz all the while i thought our lecturer is a guy but then it turns out to be a skinny, lion like ladies standing over there LOL!!!! And according to Ken, she looks like mr.chiam (inti's HRM). Couldn't agree more! Her class was ok overall, it's juz her voice it's quite soft and monotone XD But, still, since she's the only female teacher i had this sem, so, i think i can't complain much >.<

After class, went for some random photoshooting with ken, kw, jw and vivian...Was quite lame and direction-less that time, since jw was so tired, kw was refusing to take pic bcoz she thinks she's not in a good state that time LOL and i was actually out of idea what to pose or where to take xD (note: I'm not a poser lohhhh haha) Anyway, we still snap here and there while waiting for the china couple to come...Coz the more the merrier, and it's like ages, 6 of us didn't gather together =X Haizzz...but, 没缘份就是没缘份! Somehow, the couple is late and we all go separate way after that! Zc, jw and kw attended their class while me, xr and ken headed to pasar malam...

And then here it's where my nightmare comes @@! Since i park at BJ earlier, i had to cross the busy road...it's really dangerous and i nearly loss my life LOL! And then there's this pizza hut flyer in my front rear window...waste my 人生五秒钟 to take it down! XD (And few seconds ago, i only realize this is the act of our 周辰哥)Naughty him Hahahaha! After that another nightmare came, there's something wrong with my seat belt and i can't seem to pull it out, it just stuck there (1st time in my life, too many 1st time today LOL) I think i wasted my 人生五分钟 here xD! Then, the biggest headache starts, since the road is so busy i can't cross over to the other side....another few minutes were wasted for i've to make a U turn at another exit! Sounds like a took my whole life here XD

The funny part is i'm suppose to sms ken they all when i arrived my home, then only they will start their journey to my house, where we'll go to pasar malam together! 谁知道,当我sms他们时,他们已在 econsave 了 @@" How the heck did they arrive around the same time as me since i depart 1st?! Anyway, we headed to pasar malam for dinner and according to ken, we had somehow found the best satay in Penang! It was finger lickin good! =D And after that, not to forget our 酿豆腐...standing there eating, sweating and talking! Yummy Yummy! The End...


p/s: why all the lecturer seems to talk about burger these day! Giving examples using burger la, hamburger la, 汉堡包 la @@ 3 lecturers out of 4, that's too many!!!!! Come on, we're already tired and hungry attending all the classes, don lure us anymore XD

Note: 1st week had just finished, seriously, i haven had the feeling that i would like any of the subjects @@ For me, all of them just so-so (different feeling with all the past semesters) . But, why? Bcoz of the subjects itself, the lecturers or my own problem?? well, judge it yourself then...



This picture was taken on 23-3-10. Horrer Fest!!!! And the main thing is all the while i knew i had capture ms.leon inside but now only i realised ah tang was inside too haha... Roarrr!!!! i think they can't wait to enjoy the food hehe!!

2 comments: